By adding your email address, you are subscribing to the Team Orlando News newsletter. Team Orlando News does not share subscriber data under any circumstance. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Central Florida Tech Grove to Host SBIR/STTR Showcase
TOPICS & CATEGORIES
Join the Central Florida Tech Grove on April 22 for this unique opportunity to hear from leading innovators in modeling, simulation & training (MS&T) and human performance (HP) and gain insights into the benefits of the SBIR and STTR programs.
Sixteen teams in four innovation categories will showcase their leading-edge solutions and highlight the value they offer to potential teaming organizations, funding sponsors, and transition sponsors. All of the presenting companies have completed Phase II or III of the SBIR/STTR programs and are well- positioned to move forward in commercializing their solutions for existing market needs.
Attendees at the event will be industry, academia, national security agency program managers, capital organizations, and large primes looking for innovative solutions such as yours to take into Phase III commercialization.
You should attend if you are:
* A government agency interested in leveraging the results of SBIR/STTR investments and accelerating your solution delivery? Hear from companies with solutions ready for transitioning and qualified for sole source procurement.
* A small business curious about the SBIR/STTR programs? Attend to get great insights into how companies use these programs as tools to innovate.
* A large company seeking small business partners to accelerate your innovation and provide competitive advantages? SBIR & STTR companies are prime candidates for that.
* A capital organization looking for innovative companies with strong market potential and competitive positions? SBIR/STTR companies are well vetted and positioned to grow.
* A university researcher interested in learning about state-of-the-art solutions in MS&T and HP? You will hear directly from the innovators of those technologies and products.
Scan this code to register. Get the registration and flyer here.
People who read this article also found these articles interesting :
Team Orlando News offers two options of event listings:
A complimentary event listing includes the name and date of your event, as well as a link to your event’s website. Event listings must be approved by Team Orlando News staff and are then posted on the Event page; these listings appear in date order.
A signature event listing is featured on the Events page and includes all of the above, plus a description (up to 400 characters), entry fee, where the event is located and one featured image/photo. The cost per signature listing is $150.