TOPICS & CATEGORIES
By Benn Aaronson, Team Orlando STEM Advocate
Looking for new and innovative K-12 Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) learning ideas for your school, kids or grandkids? Then you should check out the STEM pavilion at this year’s I/ITSEC.
Here’s what you have to look forward to at this year’s cool STEM exhibits:
- Demonstrations of student-designed and built robotics by Project Lead The Way and First Robotics.
- Experience UCF E2i Creative Studio’s “Science Valley,” along with “Gravitational Forces” (planetary physics) and “Glucose Simulator” (healthy living).
- Who said a library is just for books? Get to know Orlando County Library System’s Melrose Center and all that it has to offer: video, audio, photography studios, fabrication and simulation labs you can use, as well as a driving and flight simulator too.
- Don’t forget about the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge! WOW! You can learn about geometry, how to prepare for a hurricane, tips to avoid being a victim of human trafficking and much more.
- Maybe you just want a low cost science project for school or home? The American Society of Civil Engineers exhibit has just what you’re looking for!
- Engineering is elementary — just ask the folks from the Orlando Science Center to show you!The STEM pavilion has it all just waiting for the kid in you to explore. Stop by and see all the STEM innovation across from Warfighters corner and take some STEM ideas home today!
People who read this article also found these articles interesting :
- Published On: March 1, 20232.7 min read
- Published On: November 30, 20221.5 min read
- Published On: September 30, 20225.2 min read