TOPICS & CATEGORIES
The National Center for Simulation announced that polls are now open for the 2022 NCS Board of Directors Elections for online voting. Voting is for members in good standing only and will close on Sept. 30 at 5:00 p.m.
“We appreciate the tremendous individuals who volunteer their time and talent to serve NCS and our community,” said George Cheros president & CEO. “We have a stellar pool of candidates for this election!”
- Beth Brunner, Florida Virtual School Foundation
- David Dwyer, Mass Virtual
- Tim Hill, Intuitive
- Terry Kohl, Leidos
- Lee Lacy, Soar Technology Inc.
- Brian Levine, DLH Corporation
- Amy Motko, Carley Corporation
- Brett Ulander, Bluedrop USA
One person from each NCS Corporate Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Member is eligible to cast one vote for up to four candidates, however associate or reciprocal members are not eligible to vote.
The NCS Budget/ Audit Committee will validate results from the elections, and the four individuals who receive the most votes will be invited to attend the Nov. 16 NCS Board of Directors meeting. To view candidate bios and cast your votes, click here. Members who have any issues voting should e-mail Carla Hoskins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who read this article also found these articles interesting :
- Published On: May 11, 20235.2 min read
- Published On: April 19, 20232.2 min read
- Published On: April 17, 20233.4 min read
Seventeen Students Graduate from PEO STRI Acquisition Academy Apprentice Program, Begin Rotational InternshipsPublished On: April 14, 20233.6 min read
- Published On: April 13, 20233.5 min read
- Published On: April 13, 20233.2 min read