TOPICS & CATEGORIES
The National Center for Simulation (NCS) announced it is seeking nominations for its board of directors until Friday, Aug. 26. On Sept. 30, the terms of service of four current board members will expire and while each of the incumbents is eligible to run for re-election, the election is open to other NCS members who are interested in seeking a seat on the board.
“If you have an interest in helping to lead the future of our MS&T industry, perhaps consider learning more about NCS and the responsibilities a board member takes on,” said George Cheros, NCS president and CEO. “NCS members who are interested in a seat on the BOD commit to a three-year term. Candidates must be submitted by a company or organization that is an NCS member in good standing.”
Candidates are required to submit an individual photo, a short bio, and a paragraph that describes why they would like to serve on the NCS BOD and what they can contribute to the board if elected. This material is posted to the NCS website for member review during the online voting process. Only company members may run; associate/individual members are not eligible for board service.
“We have a very diverse group of professionals who willingly render service on the board to support our industry, along with their very busy professional and personal commitments,” said Cheros.
The timing of the NCS BOD election is as follows:
– NCS will seek nominees and collect individual information for posting to the NCS website until close of business on Friday, August 26, 2022.
– Online voting will begin Thursday, September 1, 2022, on the NCS website and continue until the close of business on Friday, September 30, 2022.
– Each NCS Corporate or Organizational Member is eligible to have only one (1) representative vote for up to four (4) candidates.
Note: Associate/ Individual Members (practitioner or student) are not eligible to vote.
– Votes will be validated by a member of the NCS Budget/ Audit Committee on October 3, 2022, and the four (4) individuals who receive the most votes will be invited to attend the regularly scheduled NCS BOD on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
Click here to submit your nomination. Questions can be directed to Carla Hoskins by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who read this article also found these articles interesting :
- Published On: March 2, 20237.1 min read
- Published On: February 16, 20233.6 min read
- Published On: February 16, 20232.9 min read
STAAR Team Executes Live Training System Soldier Touch Point as Part of PEO STRI Modernization EffortsPublished On: February 15, 20233.9 min read
- Published On: February 2, 20231.7 min read