TOPICS & CATEGORIES
On April 8, PEO STRI activated the Joint Project Management Office for Medical Modeling and Simulation (JPMO MMS) and established a provisional program manager to oversee the office. Army LTC(P) Chris Todd stepped into the role. JPMO MMS is intended to:
- Support the services’ shared clinical training requirements through acquisition of medical modeling and simulation capability.
- Standardize Military Healthcare System (MHS) medical modeling and simulation capabilities and centralize life cycle management.
- Serve as the single transition office for Medical M&S Science and Technology into developing MHS programs of record for medical modeling and simulation.
Learn more about the JPMO MMS in the May issue of the Team Orlando 10-4.
People who read this article also found these articles interesting :
- Published On: April 23, 20222.2 min read
- Published On: July 18, 20173.6 min read
- Published On: July 18, 20171.5 min read