TOPICS & CATEGORIES
ACC-Orlando, PEO STRI and PM TRASYS
Army Contracting Command (ACC) Orlando has updated their PALT Session information for November 2022 and is moving to a both in-person and virtual model for their meetings.
ACC-Orlando will conduct a Hybrid PALT Update Session on November 8, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT), at the Central Florida Tech Grove facility, which is located on the ground floor of Partnership IV, 12809 Science Drive, Orlando, FL 32826. The session will include ACC-Orlando, PEO STRI, and PM TRASYS (U.S. Marine Corps) representatives, and is scheduled for one (1) hour.
This hybrid session can accommodate a maximum of 150 industry partners for in-person attendance, and up to 300 to participate virtually via MS Teams. In order to attend this Hybrid PALT Update Session, individuals must register/R.S.V.P. whether they intend to participate in person or virtually.
All in-person attendees MUST:
– If vaccinated, provide physical proof of full vaccination** (i.e., completed COVID vaccination card).
– If unvaccinated, proof of a supervised, negative COVID test (i.e., Health Care Provider, Walgreens, CVS, etc.), taken no earlier than 1100 a.m. EDT 72 hours in advance of the session. Self-administered, COVID home test kits are not acceptable.
(1) To attend this session virtually, individuals must R.S.V.P. via the following URL:
(2) To attend this session in-person, individuals must R.S.V.P. via the following URL:
*NOTE 01: In-person registration will close once we reach the 150-person limit. Once the limit is reached, individuals will need to R.S.V.P. using the link above for virtual participation via Microsoft TEAMS.
When registering, you will have the option of submitting question(s). If you elect to submit an inquiry, we ask that you pose a specific question, vice simply listing a program acronym or name. This will greatly facilitate our Division Chiefs in providing focused, accurate answers during the session. We will first address the questions we receive in advance, and with the remaining time, open the floor for questions. Thus, to ensure we do address your most pressing contract related questions, we recommend you submit them in advance.
Information to be provided by the Government during this hybrid PALT Update Session will be limited to status updates pertaining to specific procurements. The Government will not provide any procurement sensitive information that would violate the integrity of the source selection process.
We will continue to post updated versions of our ACC-Orlando Workload Point of Contact chart and Customer Contracting Common Operating Picture (C3OP) to our ACC-Orlando public website on a monthly basis. As always, if you have any questions regarding specific programs of interest after this hybrid PALT Update Session, you may contact the applicable Contracting Officer directly.
Below is the link to the special notice posted on SAM.gov under the “Contracting Opportunities” section:
Dates and Times: 2nd Tuesday of every other month from 1:30-3:30 p.m. (1330-1530)
- July 12, 2022
- September 13, 2022
- November 8, 2022
Next event: **HYBRID** Procurement Administrative Lead Time (PALT) Meeting
Due to recently received DoD directives, in person attendance at NAWCTSD’s 12 July PALT is limited to 50 and our in-person quota has been met. This will be a hybrid PALT, so all additional individuals desiring to attend PALT can do so virtually via (insert link here). Thanks in advance for your understanding as we continue to navigate this dynamic environment.
- Opening Remarks
- Procurement Overview
- Questions and Answers
- Closing Remarks
Tech Grove Building 4 (PIV), 12809 Science Drive, Orlando, FL. 32826
Purpose: Provide updated information and answer questions about ongoing acquisitions, formally announced
Registration: VIRTUAL: Attendees can register via Zoom link. https://www.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_LLQSu8BlSWalMFTGMLHNpw
IN-PERSON: RSVP is required. Attendees can respond by emailing Orlo_BusinessSupportTeam@navy.mil
The following information is required for registration:
- Business Email address
Confirmation: An automated PALT confirmation email will be sent to registrants with instructions for attendance.
Rules of Engagement:
- Request that in-person attendance RSVP
- Procurements discussed will be limited to what has been formally announced via SAM.Gov, TSIS or the NAWCTSD Business Opportunities webpage
- Source selection sensitive or contractor proprietary information will not be discussed
- No classified information, including Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), will be discussed
- NAWCTSD Program Directors, or their deputies, will attend to provide the status updates
Leticia Lapp, NAWCTSD, Industry Outreach, Orlo_BusinessSupportTeam@navy.mil, 407-380-4411
People who read this article also found these articles interesting :
- Published On: March 16, 20233.4 min read
- Published On: March 2, 20237.1 min read
- Published On: February 22, 20232.7 min read
- Published On: February 16, 20233.6 min read
- Published On: February 16, 20232.6 min read