TOPICS & CATEGORIES
The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) announced that technical abstracts for the 2022 Undersea Warfare Fall Conference are due July 20, 2022.
The conference will take place at the U.S. Naval Submarine Base New London, September 26 – 28, 2022.
All Navy platforms and elements of the Navy Force structure are involved in undersea warfare: submarines, surface combatants, fixed and rotary wing aircraft, surveillance units, and the Navy’s command and control infrastructure. The USW Division has five active technical committees within which the UWD focuses on the navy’s mission areas: Sensor Systems, Mine Warfare Systems, Undersea Vehicles (including weapons), Aviation, and C4I, Combat Systems and Warfighter Performance.
According to NDIA, attendees at the Undersea Warfare Fall Conference will gain insight into the latest requirements and developments in undersea warfare; meet and hear from operational, acquisition, and technology professionals including active-duty Navy and industry leaders; and build relationships with like-minded professionals at networking functions.
Concise technical abstracts of 5,000 characters or fewer are welcome for any of the major subject areas including Aviation Systems, Combat Systems & C4I, Mine Warfare, Undersea Sensors, Undersea Vehicles, and Warfighter Performance.
Abstracts should include:
- Purpose – What is the aim of the research to be presented in a panel session?
- Theme – How does the research relate to the technical session of the conference?
- Design/Methodology/Approach – How were the research objectives achieved? Include a discussion on the research analysis and the primary methodology used.
- Findings – What are the overall research findings?
- Practical Applications – What are the practical applications of the research? What changes to existing practice might be made as a result of this research?
- Original Value – What unique findings will be conveyed through the research?
Learn more about 2022 Undersea Warfare Fall Conference attendance and abstract submission information by visiting https://www.ndia.org/events/2022/9/26/2240—fall-usw.
People who read this article also found these articles interesting :
- Published On: March 16, 20233.4 min read
- Published On: March 2, 20237.1 min read
- Published On: February 22, 20232.7 min read
- Published On: February 16, 20233.6 min read
- Published On: February 16, 20232.6 min read